Products & Design Services Perfect for Hospitality Venues
The innovative Whitakers product brand is powered by Vision Support Services. Vision is the leading supplier and distributor of luxury, performance and specialist textiles to leaders in global hospitality, healthcare and retail markets so it’s safe to say we know a thing or two about hospitality interior design and textiles.
Inspiring Hospitality Interiors
A rich background in hospitality textiles means Vision have a combined knowledge of this market spanning four centuries. From hotel interior design to inspirational restaurant styling; we’re far from a one trick pony. We’ve worked with numerous hospitality, healthcare, public sector and commercial environments to create beautiful spaces.
The Vision interior design division can work with any accommodation provider to deliver a world-class hospitality interior design solution; from being your interior designer or alternatively working with your interior designer to advise on and source fit-for-purpose products.
Our trusted Whitakers products have been used by hospitality venues for generations, with a special emphasis on our flame resistant fabrics that reduce the risk and spread of fire and our anti-microbial textiles to inhibit the spread of germs and bacteria.
The Vision Approach
At Vision, we believe that a refurbishment or redesign isn’t simply about brightening up an existing space. We believe that each and every element should be carefully considered and these elements combined should work towards making sure your space benefits the lives of your residents.
Working alongside you as much as you need, we can take the full strain of a large scale renovation with our Vision interior design solutions or design project to simply taking care of the finer details such as custom-made Whitakers products, crafted exclusively for you and tested to the highest safety standards. Whatever your requirements; we are at your beck and call.
The Vision offering:
- Quality assured products, guaranteed
- A free consultation with Vision’s dedicated team of designers
- A creative approach incorporating functionality and practicality
- Two centuries of experience in textiles and specialist fabrics
- Innovative healthcare design advice and planning
- A fit-for-purpose range of flame retardant products for use in any hard wearing environment
- A recycling service to safely dispose of your old furniture
- Expertise in sourcing and developing soft furnishings and those little ‘finishing touches’
- Realistic costs and timescales – we adhere to your budget parameters and time constraints
- CAD/CAM design services; We offer 3D CAD design and walk-through video impressions
- Flawless delivery and installation service
Whether you want to take advantage of our superb range of specialist textiles or if you require a professional and experienced design partner; start your journey with Vision today.
Contact the Vision team and let us know how we can help you.