Dedicated Services & Products for Public & Private Healthcare Sectors
As competition gets tougher, it is imperative that you showcase your healthcare properties to their maximum potential. Vision, through our substantial work in the healthcare sector, has a unique understanding of healthcare trends and advancements that bring together creative design with functional appeal.
Healthcare Interiors for Demanding Environments
Embarking on a full scale renovation project can be daunting; Vision can manage this for you from start to finish. Working together with architects, the CQC and carers, we create healthcare interiors that substantially improve patients’ lives.
With as much or as little involvement in the project as you require – the Vision offering provides everything from full project management to simple product procurement; working as and how suits your business. Our innovative Whitakers linen aims to transform the standards of comfort, safety and quality for interiors in the healthcare sector whilst we remain committed to creating market-leading and specialist textiles including bed, bath and table linens.
Vision possess a wealth of experience and knowledge in healthcare design; we are fully dedicated to catering to the diverse needs of residents, patients and carers whilst ensuring the space is practical, safe and stylish.
Designs for Living
Utilising advice and research from Stirling University, we have worked to create specialist product ranges exclusively designed for demanding healthcare environments. We appreciate the unique requirements of care homes, hospitals and healthcare establishments. We understand they’re like no other business and so we treat them with a modern and innovative approach.
We design products for the most demanding applications and extensively test our Whitakers flame retardant and waterproof fabrics to make sure they never let you down.
The Vision Approach
At Vision, we believe that a refurbishment or redesign isn’t simply about brightening up an existing space. We believe that each and every element should be carefully considered and these elements combined should work towards making sure your space benefits the lives of your residents.
Working alongside you as much as you need, we can take the full strain of a large scale renovation with our Vision interior design solutions or design project to simply taking care of the finer details such as custom-made Whitakers products, crafted exclusively for you and tested to the highest safety standards. Whatever your requirements; we are at your beck and call.
The Vision Offering:
- Quality assured products, guaranteed
- A free consultation with Vision’s dedicated team of designers
- A creative approach incorporating functionality and practicality /strong>
- Two centuries of experience in textiles and specialist fabrics
- Innovative healthcare design advice and planning through Vision’s extensive interior design services
- A fit-for-purpose range of flame retardant products for use in any hard wearing environment
- A recycling service to safely dispose of your old furniture
- Expertise in sourcing and developing soft furnishings and those little ‘finishing touches’
- Realistic costs and timescales – we work to your budget parameters and time constraints
- CAD/CAM design services; Vision is proud to offer 3D CADdesign and walk-through video impressions
- Flawless delivery and installation service
Whether you want to take advantage of our superb range of specialist textiles or if you require a professional and experienced design partner; start your journey with Vision today.
Contact the Vision team now and let us know how we can help you.